The Cross-Functional Service Center Specialist (CFSCS) has daily varying responsibilities to cover the operational processing of orders, communicate with our internal clients and provide machine engraving, embossing services, watch battery and bead stringing services.
The CFSCS is responsible for accurately processing and updating service orders that are received in the department. The CFSCS ensures that daily service levels are met, as well as provides management with frequent updates for all assigned service orders. While continuously ensuring security of the merchandise for each assigned service order, the CFSCS prepares these orders to be completed by our craftspeople. The CFSCS will also act as a liaison for all internal clients, fielding servicing questions from our retail teams and client care centers.
The CFSCS manages the Service Center parts inventory, ordering parts as needed from the US Tiffany Service Center, performing cycles counts as required by accounting practices, and identifying and resolving inventory issues.
The CFSCS will perform quality checks on completed servicing orders and assist in the packaging and returning of completed orders.
- Physically and systematically process and update service orders ensuring orders are meeting service delivery standards. Processing includes at various times, but it not limited to, order logging, prioritization, and communication, providing quotes, supplying materials, washout, quality assurance, and preparing of shipments.
- Manage parts inventory, including cycle counts and parts ordering, while ensuring accuracy. Work with management to identify and resolve inventory issues.
- Contribute to the completion of COM and stock repair orders by completing technical processes requiring the use of certain equipment, specifically machine engraving, embossing services, watch battery and bead stringing services, ensuring orders are completed to company servicing and quality standards. Report order issues and equipment needed to management in a timely manner.
- The CFSCS will act as a liaison to the craftspeople by troubleshooting service issues and assisting in the response to internal client inquiries within the established time frames.
- The CFSCS will also partner and assist management with projects when necessary.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Outlook and Excel
- 2 years experience in an administrative business or technical environment
- Undergraduate degree
- Experience in machine engraving and/or embossing or related field preferred.
- Familiarity with graphic programs a plus.
- Inventory management knowledge a plus
- Graduate Gemologist preferred