Pursuant to Article 241-2 of the AMF General Regulations (Règlement Général de l’Autorité des marchés financiers), the purpose of this description is to present the objectives and terms of the Company’s share repurchase program approved by the Ordinary General Meeting of May 28, 2021.
- Securities concerned: shares issued by LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE.
- Maximum proportion of capital that may be purchased by the Company: 10%.
- Maximum number of its own shares that may be acquired by the Company, based on the number of shares making up the share capital as of December 31, 2020: 50,475,734; however, taking into account the 861,456 shares held in treasury, only 49,614,278 treasury shares are available to be acquired.
- Maximum price per share: 950 euros.
Shares may be acquired to meet any objective compatible with provisions in force at the time, and in particular to:
— provide market liquidity or share liquidity services (purchases/sales) under a liquidity contract set up by the Company in compliance with the AMF-approved AMAFI ethics charter;
— cover stock option plans, awards of bonus shares or of any other shares, or share‑based payment plans for employees or company officers of the Company or of any related undertaking under the conditions provided by the French Commercial Code, in particular its Articles L. 225‑180 and L. 225‑197‑2;
— cover debt securities that may be exchanged for Company shares, and more generally securities giving access to the Company’s shares, notably by way of conversion, tendering of a coupon, reimbursement or exchange;
— be retired in accordance with the nineteenth resolution of the Shareholders’ Meeting of April 15, 2021;
— be held and later presented for consideration as an exchange or payment in connection with external growth operations, up to a maximum of 5% of the share capital;
— more generally, carry out any transactions that are either currently authorized or become authorized in the future under regulations in force at that time, involving market practices that are either already accepted or become accepted by the French Financial Market Authority (Autorité des marchés financiers).
- Program duration: 18 months as of the Ordinary General Meeting of May 28, 2021.